Use this protection salts recipe to protect your home from negative energy and malevolent magic. Protection salts are sprinkled throughout the home and yard to ward off “evil” (misplaced) spirits and evil people. It can also neutralize powders and liquids that someone may pour into your yard or doorstep.
- 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee
- 500 g. rough salt
- the ashes left from at least three incense offerings to Eshu or whoever your gatekeeper deity is called
- a good three fingers full of dried tobacco (enough for about 10 hand rolled cigarettes)
- a tablespoon guinea pepper or black pepper
- a tablespoon of anise
- a tablespoon of nigella
- about a bead's worth of jet/azabache/lignite (ground or crushed as best as possible)
- On a Monday, starting with the coffee, mix all of the ingredients and crush them together as well as possible while singing or chanting to your gatekeeper.
- Let it sit for three days in a closed container on your altar or a sacred place.
- Sprinkle this on Mondays around your home near any possible entrances including drainage.
- One of the good things about this recipe is that it looks like dirt, so nobody notices it. It also repels roaches and some other pests.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017
- Comments are Working - February 11, 2017