This oil is used for general but intense protection. You can put it in the corners or the bottom left corner of doorways of places you want to keep negative/inappropriate energy or people out of, or neutralize them if you have to let them in (such as in a workplace). It is also used for literal protection in dangerous situations. Additionally, it is used to dress candles for spells of protection.
- a small piece of jet or black obsidian
- 9 peppercorns or 3 long peppers
- a handful each of dragon’s blood and frankincense
- a little bit of gum arabic
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper, hot paprika, or hot chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt or gray salt
- a pinch of craft quality sand, diamond dust, or fine powdered glass
- extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
After doing the appropriate offerings or observances, put the jet in a medium jar (around 250 ml.)
Grind the peppercorns or long peppers, dragon’s blood, frankincense, and bay leaves in a mortar and pestle.
Put that and the rest of the ingredients in the jar. Then fill the jar the rest of the way with olive or coconut oil.
Pass the jar through Eshu smoke, and then close it.
Wrap the jar in a black cloth, and hide it in a safe place for 3 months. By hide, I mean hide. It gets part of its protective energy from being protected.
Give the first doses to Eshu and Shango.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017
- Comments are Working - February 11, 2017