Fast Money oil is a money drawing oil for times when you need money quickly. Some people overuse it, but it should be saved for emergency or semi-emergency situations. You anoint the money that is in your wallet or purse, or a talisman that you keep there, and opportunities for income should present themselves quickly, and people who owe you will pay you back sooner.
Most recipes for this contain High John the Conqueror root, but in some cases, I think it may be neutralizing. It is a hex breaker and very protective, and in combination with other herbs may be overkill or slow things down. When making a fast money oil, I like to keep the flow wide open. Since none of the ingredients here is incompatible with High John, you can add it if you like, but it’s just my preference to leave it out unless it is needed for a specific case where someone’s prosperity has been cursed.
Fast Money Oil
You will need:
- 45 coffee beans or a heaping tablespoon of gunpowder tea
- a heaping tablespoon of dried basil
- a handful of cinnamon chips
- a handful of cedar chips
- a heaping teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- a heaping tablespoon of powdered almond resin (can be bought in Indian/Asian food stores) or frankincense
- (optional) High John the Conqueror root
- (optional) a handful of abre camino herb
- (optional) five alder buckthorn berries, very toxic so one may not wish to use these
- a piece of citrine
- 5 pearls
- 5 small chips of amber
- enough almond or sunflower seed oil to fill
- a 1/2 liter jar
- a green or yellow or golden cloth
- gold leaf or flakes or a small piece of scrap gold, preferably something worn by one of your loving Ancestors
After giving offerings to your Gate Keeper and prosperity deities, and also a deity, saint, Ancestor, or spirit known for their hastiness, arrange the ingredients on your altar for maximum speed efficiency.
Light some pleasing incense, and do everything else in a hurry.
As quickly as you can, smoke your jar, and add the ingredients mindfully.
Smoke the lid and close the jar. Shake it hurriedly. Wrap it quickly, and store it quickly.
Keep it safe for 3 months before opening it. If you can, open it as soon as possible as the time is up…to the hour or to the minute if possible.
Close it and give it another good shake. It will be raring to go and ready for use.
How to Use Fast Money Oil
Anoint the money in your wallet or purse, or the wallet or purse itself. Use it to dress candles for fast money spells. It can also feed fast money talismans and charms.
Blessings and Ase!
- 2 Ways to Make Sheloya’s Not-the-Original-But-Okay Xocolatl - March 31, 2019
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017