The pain of heartbreak and post traumatic stress can kill. One can in fact die of a broken heart. When someone has trouble making a better future because of trouble from the past, this oil can help with the healing process. It’s like Tear spray for the heart.
You will need:
- 18 cloves
- 5 mango leaves or a heaping tablespoon of mango powder (amchoor)
- a teaspoon of ginger
- a heaping tablespoon Gardenia gummifera (dikamali) powder
- a heaping tablespoon of myrrh
- a teaspoon of red sandalwood powder or chips
- a handful of mint
- a handful of dried lemon peels
- a teaspoon of Hawaiian red salt and/or some volcanic black salt
- a piece of broken or sharpened onyx
- a piece of sharp rainbow or black obsidian
- a piece of sunstone
- enough sunflower seed oil to fill
- a 1/2 liter jar
- an orange, wine red, or brown cloth
After giving offerings to your Gate Keeper and deities and spirits of healing, arrange the ingredients on your altar.
Light some pleasing incense, and give your jar some smoke.
Add the ingredients mindfully, and think on things you’ve overcome from your past. Pray for endurance and strength for those the oil is being made for.
Give the lid some smoke, and close the jar. Then give it a good shake.
Wrap the jar in the cloth, and store in a safe place for 3 months. It will be helpful to hold this pack every once in awhile and say encouraging and comforting things to it.
How to Use Phoenix Oil
Every night before going to bed, draw a clockwise circle around the heart area of your chest. Keep some with you and do it again over the course of the day when you have a flashback, pang, or are badly triggered. Keep some by the bed too. If you have nightmares, do it again when you wake up from them.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017
- Comments are Working - February 11, 2017