Q oil is worn by women who wish to arouse sexual feelings in other women. It basically takes all the good things about how a man smells, and leaves the bad. It is reminiscent of the natural smell of a freshly showered Romanian man wearing freshly laundered clothes.
If you are hormonally female, it will not make you smell like a man, but a high testosterone woman.
Some of the ingredients may be difficult to find, but worth the effort and the wait.
You will need:
- 3 black peppercorns
- 3 coffee beans
- 5 chopped dried cypress balls or a good handful of dried chopped cypress “leaves”
- the entire contents of a deer musk ball opened, and the “skin” and fur of the ball
- a handful of dried wisteria flowers or 1/4 teaspoon wisteria essential oil (This is for the fresh laundry smell. You can alternatively use lavender or another floral bouquet similar to a laundry detergent. Just remember that the ashe of some flowers is more commitment/stability oriented, while others are for “traveling light”. Those heavy on the coumarins are more controlling.)
- a handful of patchouli herb or 1/4 teaspoon patchouli essential oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon agarwood chips or powder
- enough almond oil to fill
- a 1/2 liter jar
- a red or pink cloth
Make offerings to your Gate Keeper and Shango or your fire deity.
Arrange your ingredients and altar.
Light some incense pleasing to your deities. This is the time to use the serious Shango “teargas” incense, so do this outdoors if you need to.
Give some smoke to your jar. I would also sing a good “slow jam” into it. Then add the ingredients mindfully.
Give some smoke to the lid, close the jar, and give it a shake while you dance suggestively, or do some martial arts movement.
Wrap the jar in the red or pink cloth, and store it for 6 months.
How to Use Q Oil
It’s very simply worn as a perfume. It can also be used to dress candles. Carve the appropriate symbols and the name of the woman you want on the candle, and burn it.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- 2 Ways to Make Sheloya’s Not-the-Original-But-Okay Xocolatl - March 31, 2019
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017