- Sierra Nixe or Oloton Corn Research: Nitrogen-fixing corn slime? A Mexican maize landrace supports nitrogen-fixing microbiota in aerial root mucilage | Plantae | Article and Video November 7, 2022
- The Word NO, Entitlement, and Iwa Pele September 15, 2022
- Hatuey: Indigenous Taino Freedom Fighter August 8, 2022
- The Terrifying Skinless Witches July 1, 2022
- What’s New in June 2022? Members Only Content June 26, 2022
You may also enjoy:
Pingback: How to Use a Witches’ Cauldron | Vodun
In palo monte is zarabanda owner of metals. We call him synthetic mpungo due to being the lord of Metals which in itself a very human process to create. He and oggun are always the first to eat since the knife use in sacrificed belong to them and through the knife they eat. He is present in the mbele or ceremonial machete that are in all nkisi of palo. He is justice and severity. Tiembla tierra or ta kañeñe is the judge while zarabanda is the executioner of the punishment. We in palo have another cauldron for liquid working and also can be used as a furnace to burn spells and offerings. Heck some practice palo without initiation and thanks to zarabanda and lucero nkuyo they learn from the spirits and work well. Thanks for the post. Tata candela viramundo hierro fuerte río grande kindoki vittiti Kongo.