Sometimes children with the special sight have nightmares and other night time disturbances. They can’t always tell who is friendly, neutral, and not, so this combined protection and evil banishing spray will give them some peace of mind. This recipe is made with non toxic ingredients, so it is safe to spray around liberally.
You will need:
- a small piece of black obsidian, consecrated to Eshu the Protector
- around 1/2 liter of water
- a pinch of sea salt
a tea made with
- a handful of dried rose petals
- the skin of a clove of garlic
- a sprig of rosemary
- a few leaves of sage
- a couple of finger-fulls of caraway seeds
- a walnut or Brazil nut shell
- While burning incense for Eshu, make a strong tea in your Oya cauldron or pot, with the rose petals, garlic skin, rosemary, sage, and nut shell.
- Put the obsidian in your spray bottle.
- Let the tea cool, and then turn around 9 times counter clockwise as fast as you can while holding the cauldron or bowl in your hands.
- In a spray bottle, put in the water, and then add enough of the tea to the water to color it slightly.
- Add the pinch of salt.
- Give the bottle a good shake, and then set it in the sunlight near an Oya.
If you want to make it even stronger, have a child of Oya protect it for 9 hours. You can make a game of people trying to steal it from them, and fighting them off.
Before going to sleep, spray around the child’s bed to chase away or repel any monsters.
Related articles across the web
- Foot Track Powder Against Rapists and Sex Offenders - May 7, 2021
- The Spirits in Gaming and Online Magic - May 1, 2021
- 2 Ways to Make Sheloya’s Not-the-Original-But-Okay Xocolatl - March 31, 2019