Latest posts by K. Sis. Nicole T.N. Lasher (see all)
- Sierra Nixe or Oloton Corn Research: Nitrogen-fixing corn slime? A Mexican maize landrace supports nitrogen-fixing microbiota in aerial root mucilage | Plantae | Article and Video - November 7, 2022
- The Word NO, Entitlement, and Iwa Pele - September 15, 2022
- Hatuey: Indigenous Taino Freedom Fighter - August 8, 2022
This recipe is for about 10ml of peaceful home oil concentrate. You can apply it in small amounts on a lightbulb or another warm surface, or put a teaspoon or so in half a liter of water and shake it to make a spray.
You will need:
- 1 10ml vial (or dropper bottles)
- 1 small piece of jet (if the way to peace is protection from external intrusive forces or influence), black and white agate (if the way to peace is better honoring of each other’s boundaries), or onyx (if the way to peace is to break a relationship or get someone to move out)
- 1 small piece of quartz (point, shard, or nugget)
- 1 small piece of amber
- 1 small square of edible gold leaf
- (optional) 1 small square of edible silver leaf
- a small piece of pennyroyal herb
- a small piece of rosemary herb
- a few bits of dried lavender
- 1 drop of vitamin E oil or grapefruit oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 20 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops of good sandalwood essential or aloeswood (oudh) “attar” oil
- a light carrier oil such as sweet almond oil or jojoba oil
- On a Monday, after observances to Eshu or your gate keeper, start with the jet or other black stone, putting in the crystals with intent. Then add the herbs and oils. Fill the rest with the carrier oil.
- Give it a multiple of three shakes before putting it through Eshu smoke again, asking him to prevent and solve any conflicts in your home. It is ready to use.