You will need:
- 3 English pepper (allspice) seeds
- 1 vanilla pod, opened and cut into 5 pieces
- 5 dried blackberry leaves
- 1 eucalyptus leaf
- a teaspoon of fenugreek
- a handful of dried orange peels
- a handful of cinnamon chips
- the dried seeds of 5 okra/bamia
- a teaspoon of unrefined sesame oil
- 1 square of edible gold leaf
- 1 teaspoon honey, silan, maple, or golden syrup
- 1/2 liter sunflower seed oil
Give observance to the Orishas faithfully, but the week you want to make the oil, do a bit extra, and give Eshu, Oshun, and Olokun and/or Yemaya some extra. Mix the oil on a Saturday while you have some Eshu and Oshun incense burning, and chant on it. Then dance with the bottle open for awhile before closing.
Mark the date on it, and leave it to sit in a cool, dark place for 3 months.
If you are making this for a child of Oya, or if you’ve had problematic pregnancies in the past, add to the recipe about a tablespoon of clarified lamb fat. She should also eat lamb.
Some children of Ogun may benefit from the addition of some snake oil, but then they must not flirt with anyone who is not the father of the child, even if they conceived through sperm donation. The non father may feel driven to harm or even kill her.
If the woman is of Mediterranean or Jewish ancestry, add a heaping teaspoon of dried basil. It is good for them, and also smells very attractive on their skin.
Other good additions are snail shells, pearls, amber, agates with womb or yoni patterns…go with what feels right to your inner mommy.
Related articles across the web
- Foot Track Powder Against Rapists and Sex Offenders - May 7, 2021
- The Spirits in Gaming and Online Magic - May 1, 2021
- 2 Ways to Make Sheloya’s Not-the-Original-But-Okay Xocolatl - March 31, 2019