In honor of the World Sango Festival, here is a recipe for a wearable Shango oil that should help those who are not children of Shango to score more consistently. Children of Shango can wear it as a tribute.
You will need:
- 6 drops of wearable Eshu oil
- 6 drops of sandalwood oil
- 6 drops of rose attar or absolute
- 6 drops of patchouli oil
- 6 drops ambrette (Abelmoschus moschatus) absolute
- 3 drops of bergamot oil
- 1 drop of ginger oil
- a toothpick dipped in gasoline and then some cremains from your last immolation for Shango
- Optional, for the advanced: 3 slivers of cloth on which is wiped the body oil from the neck of a classically hot woman, an exotic (how ever your culture defines that) woman, and a sweet, home centered type nice older woman. Bonus if they are aroused when their oil is collected. Pass these through Eshu smoke to generalize/multiply them so they are no longer specific to those women.
- 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil or other neutral carrier oil
- Light some incense for Eshu, and call him, asking him to open the gate especially for Shango.
- Put the ingredients except for the toothpick with gasoline and cremains in a vial.
- Stir them with the toothpick, and then discard this into your Shango bowl or burner.
- Close the bottle or vial.
- Make a fire in your Shango bowl in which you burn the toothpick.
- Ask Shango to make your oil successful and help you to seduce successfully and get lots of good sex.
- Take some heat from the fire in your left hand. Then give that heat to the bottle for awhile. You’ll know when it’s enough.
- Keep the bottle near your Shango or in the Shango place on your altar. Wear it as needed, and on Fridays, but do NOT *plan* to wear it on Fridays. Don’t set any reminders. If you forget, you forget.
You can wear this with your normal scent if it’s not clashing, or alone.