Many scents and scent combinations can be very uplifting or comforting. To know what is needed, you have to think about what reason the person has for being sad or depressed.
Mood Lifting Oil
For a smallish dab to inject into a small sachet to put under the pillow, you will need:
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops rose absolute
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
Just mix and inject into a small sachet, and put this under someone’s pillow who may be oversleeping due to sadness or depression. To give it a magical boost, add a coffee bean or black eyed pea to the sachet, and consecrate it once it’s assembled.
If someone needs a boost of energy, this will help a lot.
- a 100 ml bottle
- 3 coffee beans or a kola nut crushed into pieces but not powdered, or a dropper full of Eshu oil (be careful if it contains tobacco)
- 15 drops eucalyptus oil
- 15 drops rosemary oil
- 5 drops citronella oil
- 3 drops cinnamon oil
- olive oil
Put in the kola or coffee, and then oils, and then fill the rest with olive oil. Give it a shake. Rub a few drops of this on the chest when a boost of energy is needed.
- a 100 ml. bottle (preferably blue)
- 1 split open vanilla bean
- enough dried sage to loosely fill half the bottle
- enough dried blue lotus to fill the bottle the rest of the way
- 20 drops myrrh oil
- 20 drops jasmine oil
- 3 drops vitamin E or grapefruit oil
- olive oil
Put the ingredients, starting with the vanilla bean (for Eshu/Gate Keeper) in the bottle, and fill the rest of the way with olive oil. Put it in a cool, dark place for at least 3 months. Put a drop or two of this at the crown of the head to help someone deal with stress.
- The Difference Between the Same Ingredients in Workings – YouTube - April 2, 2022
- Natural Antifungal Treatments With a Spiritual Boost - January 18, 2022
- Are All Witches Created Equal? – YouTube - January 15, 2022