There are many concoctions used in witchcraft. The most commonly seen are potions, oils, incense, and powders. Soaps, lotions and creams, ointments, gels, waxes, solvents, dissolving pellets, foods/consumables, steam, and sometimes even ice is used in witchcraft. It is a good idea to know when to use what.
- Sierra Nixe or Oloton Corn Research: Nitrogen-fixing corn slime? A Mexican maize landrace supports nitrogen-fixing microbiota in aerial root mucilage | Plantae November 7, 2022
- The Word NO, Entitlement, and Iwa Pele September 15, 2022
- Hatuey: Indigenous Taino Freedom Fighter August 8, 2022
- The Terrifying Skinless Witches July 1, 2022
- What’s New in June 2022? Members Only Content June 26, 2022
You may also enjoy: