- Sierra Nixe or Oloton Corn Research: Nitrogen-fixing corn slime? A Mexican maize landrace supports nitrogen-fixing microbiota in aerial root mucilage | Plantae November 7, 2022
- The Word NO, Entitlement, and Iwa Pele September 15, 2022
- Hatuey: Indigenous Taino Freedom Fighter August 8, 2022
- The Terrifying Skinless Witches July 1, 2022
- What’s New in June 2022? Members Only Content June 26, 2022
- K. Sis. Nicole T.N. Lasher on How to Make Coffee for Eshu
- Chioma Jennifer Williams on How to Make Coffee for Eshu
- Marcia on Congo Oil Recipe for Bringing Changes
- Marcia on Vampire Repellents
- onikunimports on How to Make Coffee for Eshu
You may also enjoy:
Pingback: How to Make Magickal Oils Properly | Soul Mind Body .net
excellent – mindfulness on the added ingredients’ purpose and particularly liked the phrase “you’re basically weaving a spell in a jar”. Thank you !
Thank you for the feedback 🙂 I’m glad you liked the article.
How long does the ‘pregnancy’ phase of oils last? Is there a minimum for effectiveness before they should be used? Thank you for this great article.
How do you make invisible oil
Thank you I now know what I have should say and do when making my oils. Mindfulness and energy.. Much gratitude