- Sierra Nixe or Oloton Corn Research: Nitrogen-fixing corn slime? A Mexican maize landrace supports nitrogen-fixing microbiota in aerial root mucilage | Plantae | Article and Video - November 7, 2022
- The Word NO, Entitlement, and Iwa Pele - September 15, 2022
- Hatuey: Indigenous Taino Freedom Fighter - August 8, 2022
Follow Me Boy is an old standard recipe used by prostitutes to stand out among others, but may also be useful for merchants at festivals and markets. You wear it with whatever other perfumes or colognes you do normally, but in my experience it works best with fruity citrus scents.
It is also useful in beauty pageants and other situations in which you would be surrounded by competitors, and want to shine. I recommend adding herbs and oils that you are particularly fond of or allied with in some way because I guarantee that some of your competitors may be using Follow Me Boy as well. You don’t want to appear to be the same.
- 1 vanilla bean, open and cut into 3 pieces
- 6 cm of calamus root (rhizome)
- 6 cm licorice
- a heaping teaspoon of damiana leaf (not powder if possible)
- a heaping teaspoon lavender flowers
- a heaping teaspoon of catnip leaf
- a bit of orris root if you want extra commanding energy
- sunflower seed oil
After doing the appropriate offerings, add the dry ingredients to a bottle, and then fill it with oil. Let it infuse for 3-5 months, covered in a red cloth.
Does it ruin the affect of the oil if you have other ingredients for lust and beauty or does that enhance it ?
Thank you for posting a very good question. This recipe is based on the classic one, and can be adjusted. However, you want to be careful in the adjustments not to override the “shine”. The standing out from the crowd glamour is crucial for this, so you don’t want to add floral scents that signal too much vulnerability or cause you to blend in with others. Use classics like red rose, saffron, lily, or iris (which would be compatible with the orris root if you choose to use that). You can also add fenugreek if you’re going for “girlfriend experience” type attraction or a small amount of cumin for “mama” attraction. Violet could add a dominatrix sort of attractiveness to it. Do not add jasmine, apple, mint, wisteria, or other overly “clean” smells. Follow Me Boy is supposed to touch those inner secret kind of naughty places in the mind and soul. It says, “there is pleasure here”, not complications and commitments.
I would like to make a potion for commitment thing with my boss
i also wanyed to ask this question
So what happens when you want to create follow me girl oil what would you use?
How many doses does this make? Also, do you drink this or rub it onto your skin?