Florida water is a traditional scent blend of unisex perfume, or more correctly, an eau de toilette. When one blends notes of citrus, lavender and a spice like cinnamon and/or clove, one has blended “Florida Water.” At one time, there was no one correct formula for this scent. It was usually made by pharmacists (“druggists” or “chemists”) to meet the demand in their area, though large companies were manufacturing it for sale world-wide.
- Stinky Bottle Jar Spell August 12, 2023
- Updates, Scraping, and Copyright July 16, 2023
- Sierra Nixe or Oloton Corn Research: Nitrogen-fixing corn slime? A Mexican maize landrace supports nitrogen-fixing microbiota in aerial root mucilage | Plantae | Article and Video November 7, 2022
- The Word NO, Entitlement, and Iwa Pele September 15, 2022
- Hatuey: Indigenous Taino Freedom Fighter August 8, 2022
You may also enjoy: