The infamous stinky jar or stinky bottle spell works to make your enemy repellent by causing them to stink. This particular one is the simplest (that I know of) and works as an aggressive cleanser. It can be viewed as a curse, but it is quite often used to save a person from themselves. I have seen it used against narcissists to prevent them being able to lure new victims, and against people dealing in dangerous trade, to make them repellent to clients.
This spell works to alter a person both physically and vibrationally, and though it isn’t in the category of last resort spells, it should only be used if you don’t care that the person is repellent to both positive and negative types of people. It makes them generally unpleasant to be around or deal with regardless of how nice they try to appear to be.
Mind, it may not be 100% effective against everyone. People of some spiritual orientations have an astronomically high tolerance for unpleasantness and suffering they are willing to deal with. These people however, are also highly sensitive, and when they are taken for granted or betrayed, which is inevitable with the type who would catch a stinky jar spell, they’ll be gone too and never look back.
You will need:
- devotional incense for your gatekeeper and a divine punisher of fire orientation
- a jar large enough to contain:
- a photo or personal effect of the target
- 30 black peppercorns
- a heaping teaspoon of asafoetida powder or hing
- 1 whole onion with the skin
- 9 pins or nails
- 3 peeled cloves of garlic
- 1/2 liter of cider vinegar
- a white cloth
- Call your gatekeeper, and light some incense for them. Smoke the jar inside and out with this.
- Call your divine punisher, and light some incense on the same burner for them. Smoke the jar inside and out with this.
- Pass the photo or personal effect through the smoke, and set aside for the moment.
- Pass the onion through the smoke, and then cut the onion halfway down from the stem end, not the root end.
- Stuff the photo or personal effect into the onion.
- Use the pins or nails to close the onion as best as possible.
- Put the peppercorns, asafoetida, and garlic into the jar.
- Put the onion into the jar.
- Pour the vinegar into the jar.
- Pass the lid through the incense smoke, and then close the jar tightly.
- Wrap the jar in the white cloth, and store it in a place to have isolated for accursed and related items. It isn’t necessarily a curse when used against a harmful person, though it will be extremely unpleasant for them, but you still don’t want than energy mixed up with more pleasant things.
To neutralize the spell, you need to open the jar, and bury it as it is. Do not leave the lid on, because this would make the spell permanent. The permanent stinky jar should only be done when a person is the predatory type and any change in behavior is surely just an act.
Feel free to comment if you have any questions or you’ve done this spell before.