- Sierra Nixe or Oloton Corn Research: Nitrogen-fixing corn slime? A Mexican maize landrace supports nitrogen-fixing microbiota in aerial root mucilage | Plantae | Article and Video November 7, 2022
- The Word NO, Entitlement, and Iwa Pele September 15, 2022
- Hatuey: Indigenous Taino Freedom Fighter August 8, 2022
- The Terrifying Skinless Witches July 1, 2022
- What’s New in June 2022? Members Only Content June 26, 2022
You may also enjoy:
Home Ceremonies and Rituals Burying a Knife For Home Protection
Burying a Knife For Home Protection
K. Sis. Nicole T.N. Lasher Ceremonies and Rituals, Free Protection Spells, Kindoki Basics, Protection, Spells to Help a Friend
K. Sis. Nicole T.N. LasherI'm the webmaster of Zindoki.com. If you have any questions or feedback, let me know. :-)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Why is Ogun unpleasant to work with? The Yoruba people have been working with Ogun for thousands of years to the point of carrying him to lands where they are being enslaved. Along came their captors who made them dispose of their ancestral gods and make them to worship the god of their enemy.
Shango came to me and told me how to call upon him. And I found him to be very pleasant.
@Sun Tolerant she’s basically saying be respectful and careful when working the entity
All spirits/deities must be given respect