Follow Me Boy is an old standard recipe used by prostitutes to stand out among others, but may also be useful for merchants at festivals and markets. You wear it with whatever other perfumes or colognes you do normally, but in my experience it works best with fruity citrus scents.
It is also useful in beauty pageants and other situations in which you would be surrounded by competitors, and want to shine. I recommend adding herbs and oils that you are particularly fond of or allied with in some way because I guarantee that some of your competitors may be using Follow Me Boy as well. You don’t want to appear to be the same.
- 1 vanilla bean, open and cut into 3 pieces
- 6 cm of calamus root (rhizome)
- 6 cm licorice
- a heaping teaspoon of damiana leaf (not powder if possible)
- a heaping teaspoon lavender flowers
- a heaping teaspoon of catnip leaf
- a bit of orris root if you want extra commanding energy
- sunflower seed oil
After doing the appropriate offerings, add the dry ingredients to a bottle, and then fill it with oil. Let it infuse for 3-5 months, covered in a red cloth.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- 2 Ways to Make Sheloya’s Not-the-Original-But-Okay Xocolatl - March 31, 2019
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017