Link to this article: http://zindoki.com/9n7xW
Give this cake as a gift or feed it to someone who is afflicted with malevolent or unwanted witchcraft. This is especially useful if the carrier material of the spell was ingested somehow.
Make this cake as a gift to someone who may have been cursed or under a spell you know they would like to be free from. It can also be protective from malevolent or unwanted witchcraft.
Write a review
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg/mace
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cups honey
- 2/3 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh eggs, brown if you can find them
- the juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 1.5 cups milk
- Ask your gatekeeper (Eshu, Elegua, Exu, etc.) to open the way for the purpose of the cake. When some sort of accident or inconvenience occurs, or you get that feeling under the back of your skull, proceed.
- Preheat your oven to 145 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and flour a large cake pan or two loaf pans.
- Put the cinnamon in the bowl, and thank him for opening the gate.
- Add the rest of the spices, the flour, and the baking soda.
- Make a kind of well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Call to your Mother of Life on Earth (Yemaya, etc.) and ask her to cleanse and protect the person(s) while adding the salt.
- Stir these together well.
- In a separate bowl, put in your sugar, honey, and oil while thinking on your Gatekeeper and Love Spirit. Cream these together with a whisk or electric mixer until it is somewhat fluffy.
- Add in the eggs slowly while thinking on friendship and family bonds. Blend well.
- Add the lemon juice to the milk so that it will curdle.
- Add the sugar, oil, and eggs mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix as best as you can.
- Add the curdled milk, still mixing.
- Add enough water to make a somewhat thick, but pourable batter and mix until well combined.
- Cover the bowl, and project energy of protection and freedom from affliction into the batter. You can pass it through the smoke of incense if you like. It should set about 20 minutes.
- Pour into your pan(s) and bake for 1 hour. Test it, and if it isn't done, give it 15 more minutes. It may take a little longer in high altitude.
- Cool on a rack.
- Wrap it in reflective food wrapping paper or a layer of wax paper or parchment, and a layer of aluminum foil.
- Give and serve with love.
- When you give this, it is important that it is wrapped in something reflective or in a reflective box. Mirrors with benevolent energy send negativity back to its sender.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- 2 Ways to Make Sheloya’s Not-the-Original-But-Okay Xocolatl - March 31, 2019
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017