Hummingbird oil is a condition oil formula that is made to ensure fidelity in a romantic relationship. It works best for people who are married, have children together, or have been committed to each other for more than 5 years. It can prevent a partner from straying or leaving, or in a polygamous situation, help to keep one’s place.
The popular recipe for this uses rose, honeysuckle, frangipani, and jasmine oil, but my recipe is a bit different. I don’t like to use synthetic fragrance oils in this unless someone is using it in an oil burner or a lightbulb ring as an air freshener.
You will need:
- a vanilla pod cut into 3 pieces
- a handful of dried tea roses
- a handful of dried frangipani flowers (You can get these at almost any Asian tea shop.) or magnolia leaves
- a heaping tablespoon of dried rosemary
- a heaping teaspoon each of frankincense and myrrh powder
- sweet almond oil
- For this, do basic activation offerings to Eshu, Orunmila, and Obba, or their equivalents in your pantheon.
- Mindfully add the ingredients to a clean jar.
- Let it infuse in a cool, dark place for at least 3 months.
After that, it generally enjoys being wrapped in a pink, blue, or pink and blue cloth and kept near a fireplace or in the kitchen. It can be worn on the hands so that it is transferred through touch to the person one wishes to keep faithful. It can also be used to dress candles for spells for the same purpose.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017
- Comments are Working - February 11, 2017