Link to this article: https://zindoki.com/fWaAA
Want to make someone go far, far away? Try this.
Arden’s HOT Foot Powder waiting in the Shango bowl.
You will need:
- dirt and ants collected from an ant hill
- a handful of black peppercorns
- a handful of chili peppers
- a handful of the hottest peppers you can find (scotch bonnet, scorpion peppers, etc.)
- about a tablespoon of sulfur
- (optional) a dried whole scorpion OR a tablespoon each of China berry and cumin
- a heaping tablespoon of salt, consecrated separately
- On a Monday, take a jar to an ant hill, and scoop some earth with ants. Quickly close the jar tightly.
- Once a day for three days, shake the jar to disturb the ants.
- On Friday, grind together the whole black peppercorns, chili pepper, the hottest hot pepper, and some sulfur.
- Optionally, you can add a dried dead scorpion.
- Mix with the earth and ants you collected.
- Consecrate it to Eshu and Shango, and let the whole jar sit in your Shango bowl or space for six days.
- When you are ready to use it or give it to use, speak your intent to the salt, and then add it to the hot foot powder. Do not add the salt until there is a purpose.
- Sprinkle this in the doorway of someplace that you want someone to leave or stay away from. To get them out of your home or workspace, you can also put this under their bed or whatever places they haunt that you want them to vacate.
Additional Notes and Tips:
- If you don’t know when or where the person will appear, but you to want them to stay away from you, write their name on a paper 9 times, pour in some powder, fold the paper, and throw it in a river or the sea.
- If you want to clear a place of negative energy in general, don’t add the scorpion. Instead add China berry and cumin, spread it around the place, and then vacuum it up, and throw away the contents of the vacuum bag outside.
Visit Arden’s Arcanum for more rootwork recipes and tips!
Related articles across the web
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- Natural Antifungal Treatments With a Spiritual Boost - January 18, 2022
- Are All Witches Created Equal? – YouTube - January 15, 2022
- Herbal Pain and Inflammation Management With a Magical Boost - November 13, 2021