Ogun is the Master of Technology, so it follows that one would want his blessings on their hardware and gadgets. Here is a recipe for a computer cleaning potion using Ogun herbs. For this, you will need to use a lab or cooking-worthy glass or “pyrex” bowl or beaker for preparation, and store it in a glass bottle with a cap that screws on tightly.
Anti Dumbass Disclaimer:
If your manufacturer says that you should not use an isopropyl alcohol solution or a normal LCD cleaner to clean your computer, just don’t do it. Also, your cloth should be a bit less damp than the average baby wipe. Don’t dump an entire bottle on your machine like an idiot, and expect it to work.
You will need:
- 3 cloves
- 4 leaves of fresh basil, rinsed
- 4 eucalyptus leaves, rinsed
- the clean skin of one cucumber
- a cheesecloth or handkerchief
- 2 cups of distilled or filtered and boiled water
- 1 cup of pure isopropyl alcohol (like at least 90%) DO NOT use ethyl alcohol, as it is a solvent that eats plastics
- Light some incense for Eshu, to open the way for your project. Then light some more for Ogun.
- Smoke your bowl or beaker, the bottle, and your supplies, but don’t let them gather too much soot.
- Tie the herbs in the cloth to form a sack.
- Add the water to the beaker or bowl, and then bring this to a boil.
- Remove it from the heat and put in the sack of herbs. Let them steep for 4 minutes.
- Take the sack of herbs out, and let the “tea” cool.
- Cover the tea in the beaker or bowl, and put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours to let it get really cold.
- Take 1/4 cup of the tea, and put it into a bottle.
- Add the 1 cup of pure alcohol to the bottle, and gently move it around, but don’t quite shake it.
- Give the first few drops to Eshu and then Ogun. Thank them for having the machines that make your life easier and productive.
- Close the bottle tightly, and keep it in an Ogun friendly place.
To clean your computer with this, lightly moisten a paper towel or dust free cloth or “blank” wipe. Never use it as a spray, only as a wipe. Also, monitors are delicate, and best cleaned with only clear water or water with a tiny drop of detergent. The Ogun potion is for the case, keyboard, etc.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- 2 Ways to Make Sheloya’s Not-the-Original-But-Okay Xocolatl - March 31, 2019
- Phoenix Oil Recipe for Healing Heartbreak and PTSD - February 15, 2017
- Fast Money Oil Recipe - February 12, 2017